Japanese style surimi seafood sticks salad
A perfect meal for those days, when you do not want to spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking, but you want to have something tasty and nutritious.
- A package of surimi Premium seafood sticks;
- 1 carrot;
- Half of the cucumber;
- Half of mango;
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce;
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce;
- Splash of lemon juice;
- Half teaspoon of lemon zest;
- Salt and pepper;
- Sesame seeds for serving.
Cut the surimi sticks, carrots, cucumbers and mangoes into thin strips.
Mix the sauce ingredients: mayonnaise, chili and soy sauce, lemon juice and grated peel, salt, pepper.
Mix the chopped ingredients well with the sauce. When serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds.